Introduction to Octane Render
• I have received a lot of questions about Octane Render recently, so I decided to create a tutorial separated in several chapters where I explain the basics of the software and a quick demo using the information contained in the chapters.
• Also each chapter has Subtitles in English!
• I hope you find something useful!
Octane is a powerful and easy to use software that can improve your workflow. It can be used to create a simple scene for paint over or a photo-realistic render. It gives you a very fast feedback as it uses the GPU's power. It can also handles thousands of objects and displacements, allowing you to experiment and generate ideas very easily.
List of Topics:
• Octane interface
• Node System
• Importing objects and Navigation
• Materials and Environment
• Render Settings
• Render Passes
This is based on the standalone version, it can be used along any other 3D software. The principles can also apply to the plugins.
I hope you'll like it! :)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.